For the medical students it is extremely important to be alert. A small miss on their part can result in a mishap. Android has brought some of the best apps for medical students to help them perform well. Since it is technology that students most rely upon, these apps are bound to help them in the long run. The play store consists of a good variety of these apps. Every medical student as well as a medical professional will simply love the apps.
The increasing demand of the medical apps
· The medical apps are a good alternative to books. Deciding on a book that take up hours or weeks, but these apps give you result in a few minutes.
· It is one of the easiest ways to solve your problems and to access the solution.
· These apps are a great pocket guide that comes with all details and videos. This helps to have a better understanding of the subject.
· The android apps for the medical students are upgraded and consist of recent information that is helpful. Moreover it keeps you all updated.
· Separate segment that consists of various medical activities.
· Good to use in critical situations as it is the best guide.
· No need to spend long hours in the library searching for the right book.
The best apps for the medical students- the most popular ones
Medscape– this is one of the most popular online resource. It contains almost 4000 articles for about 800 drugs. Every medical professional and student can benefit from this app. The app also consists of 600 step by step video for different medical procedures. An advantage of using it is that it brings about the latest content with every new update. This is also a free app; you just need to download it from the Google Play Store.
Medical dictionary and thesaurus– just like every community uses its own lingo. Medical practitioners and medical students have their own. This app consists of an extensive list of the words used by the medical students and belongs to their community. Not only is the app popular among medical students many doctors use it. The app comes with a medical dictionary, a medical annotator and thesaurus. It even follows the various standards of the community. This too is a free app and can be downloaded from Play Store.
Visual Anatomy– this app is suitable for medical student who are quite in sync with the human body. It comes with a 3D model of the human body. You just need to tap on the various part of the body for its name and a short description. This app helps a lot in quick learning. The Visual Anatomy app consists of almost 150 HD images and 750 points that can be selected. It even covers many of the important systems in the body.
Eponym– it is impossible for students to keep a tract of the diseases named after people. This is where this app helps. It consists of a vast list of all such people. This free app consists of 1700 eponyms.
All these android medical apps are designed for daily use. Apart from the medical students these apps can also be used by doctors to brush up their knowledge. Along with downloading the apps, medical students can also use the sky contact phone number to get assistance related to satellite TV on their Android Smartphone.