You are here, which means you’re interested in writing a guest post for this site.
Why should you write ?
- This blog is an aged PR4 Android web site that receives more than 15K visits per month and the number is continuously increasing
- You will get 1-2 backlinks to your blog depending on the quality of your article
- You can build your online reputation
- Your brand will be exposed to all the visitors/readers of this blog
- After your article is published, it will stay on this blog forever
So are you interested ?
If yes then you need to follow simple guest posting guidelines shown below…
- Top Quality is our policy – No spammy looking posts!
- The post/article must atleast be 400 words long
- One image or more which are relevant for your topic are required
- The article must be unique content
- No advertisements or referral links allowed in posts
- Your backlinks to external sites must be relevant and not directly selling a product otherwise your article is considered as an advertisement article
- As this is important, once again: External links have to be related to article topic
- The first paragraph must not contain external links
- The Droid Galaxy has the editorial control and right to change content for SEO adjustments which also includes links
- If your article gets approved here, then you cannot republish it anywhere else (even at your own blog)
Finally, How to submit a guest post ?
Pretty simple, you just need to register yourself to join our Android community.
To register yourself as a user, follow this link
After you register, kindly contact Me with your username so that I can change your role to contributor (This is a headache for me too but due to increasing spam, I am forced to do so. Please bare with me)
So what are you waiting for ? Submit your guest posts with an relevant image or more and I’ll be happy to publish them.